The apperance of the dreaded Hindenburg Omen — an obscure technical indicator of a market plunge — has some analysts terrified. Should the rest of us be?
They're unknown and invisible to most of us, but electronic trading programs now rule the stock markets
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 10 things you need to know today: July 22, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- Why America is duty-bound to help Iraqi Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week