The apperance of the dreaded Hindenburg Omen — an obscure technical indicator of a market plunge — has some analysts terrified. Should the rest of us be?
They're unknown and invisible to most of us, but electronic trading programs now rule the stock markets
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why I got married — without a wedding
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Why the Rubio-Lee tax plan is great politics — and great policy
- Stop your unpatriotic fearmongering over ISIS
Subscribe to the Week