The apperance of the dreaded Hindenburg Omen — an obscure technical indicator of a market plunge — has some analysts terrified. Should the rest of us be?
They're unknown and invisible to most of us, but electronic trading programs now rule the stock markets
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 10 things you need to know today: September 21, 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The week's best editorial cartoons
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
Subscribe to the Week