topics in Relationships
- Cartoon View: Oversharing
- Instant Guide: Can the 'love hormone' oxytocin keep men from cheating?
- Analysis: The woman who sold her virginity online for charity
- Fact Sheet: Does shared housework really lead to divorce?
- Controversy: Should doctors encourage sexually active teens to use IUDs?
- Burning Question: Do cold feet doom marriages?
- Instant Guide: How your cell phone wrecks your relationships — even when you're not using it
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
Scientists discover a chemical that temporarily stops the production of sperm, an effect that doesn't cause side effects and that appears to be 100 percent reversible
More brides-to-be are stripping for the camera as a pre-wedding gift for their grooms. Is this just a regrettable fad or an empowering form of body art?
If your wedding band stamps "I'm married" on your skin, are you less likely to slip it off in pursuit of extramarital action?
A Dutch entrepreneur is planning a luxury destination for couples who want to take a permanent vacation from each other
Vivus, the manufacturer of a new erectile dysfunction drug, says the pill can work in as little as 15 minutes, which would make it the first "on-demand drug" for sex
A new study finds that many women have unmerited faith in their choice of contraception's ability to prevent unplanned pregnancies
The teen birth rate has plunged 44 percent since 1991. What's behind the decline?
Here comes the bride, there goes your savings. For the first time since 2008, wedding inflation is back in vogue
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- 10 things you need to know today: December 4, 2013
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Why so many Americans are missing out on the stock market boom
- Who will get screwed in Detroit's bankruptcy?
- These 5 far-out space projects are making science fiction a reality
Subscribe to the Week