topics in Relationships
- Cartoon View: Oversharing
- Instant Guide: Can the 'love hormone' oxytocin keep men from cheating?
- Analysis: The woman who sold her virginity online for charity
- Fact Sheet: Does shared housework really lead to divorce?
- Controversy: Should doctors encourage sexually active teens to use IUDs?
- Burning Question: Do cold feet doom marriages?
- Instant Guide: How your cell phone wrecks your relationships — even when you're not using it
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
What really turns women on? According to a new study from Scotland's Abertay University, it may not be men's hard bodies, but rather, their strong antibodies
The health center at Pennsylvania's Shippenburg University installs a controversial new unit to dispense emergency contraceptives for students
An Atlanta artist decides to try following her nose to love, creating a matchmaking party based on little-understood magnetic aromas
A brothel baron plans to open an exotic sex den for men who dream of getting it on in outer space
Swedish farmers offer a dating service that lets eco-friendly singles fight food waste and loneliness at the same time
A Scottish inventor devises interactive pillows that allow lovers to sleep together — even if they're separated by continents or oceans
After 72 years of marriage, Norma and Gordon Yeager died within one hour of each other — and were buried in a single coffin
Writer Kate Bolick investigates the state of modern marriage and concludes that women might be better off just staying single
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
5 surprising facts about left-handed people
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week