What really turns women on? According to a new study from Scotland's Abertay University, it may not be men's hard bodies, but rather, their strong antibodies
The health center at Pennsylvania's Shippenburg University installs a controversial new unit to dispense emergency contraceptives for students
An Atlanta artist decides to try following her nose to love, creating a matchmaking party based on little-understood magnetic aromas
A brothel baron plans to open an exotic sex den for men who dream of getting it on in outer space
Swedish farmers offer a dating service that lets eco-friendly singles fight food waste and loneliness at the same time
A Scottish inventor devises interactive pillows that allow lovers to sleep together — even if they're separated by continents or oceans
After 72 years of marriage, Norma and Gordon Yeager died within one hour of each other — and were buried in a single coffin
Writer Kate Bolick investigates the state of modern marriage and concludes that women might be better off just staying single
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
Subscribe to the Week