topics in Relationships
- Cartoon View: Oversharing
- Instant Guide: Can the 'love hormone' oxytocin keep men from cheating?
- Analysis: The woman who sold her virginity online for charity
- Fact Sheet: Does shared housework really lead to divorce?
- Controversy: Should doctors encourage sexually active teens to use IUDs?
- Burning Question: Do cold feet doom marriages?
- Instant Guide: How your cell phone wrecks your relationships — even when you're not using it
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
What really turns women on? According to a new study from Scotland's Abertay University, it may not be men's hard bodies, but rather, their strong antibodies
The health center at Pennsylvania's Shippenburg University installs a controversial new unit to dispense emergency contraceptives for students
An Atlanta artist decides to try following her nose to love, creating a matchmaking party based on little-understood magnetic aromas
A brothel baron plans to open an exotic sex den for men who dream of getting it on in outer space
Swedish farmers offer a dating service that lets eco-friendly singles fight food waste and loneliness at the same time
A Scottish inventor devises interactive pillows that allow lovers to sleep together — even if they're separated by continents or oceans
After 72 years of marriage, Norma and Gordon Yeager died within one hour of each other — and were buried in a single coffin
Writer Kate Bolick investigates the state of modern marriage and concludes that women might be better off just staying single
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
Subscribe to the Week