A new study warns that women taking a popular injectible contraceptive may be twice as likely to contract or transmit HIV
Mexico's capital considers a proposal that would give unhappily married people a much easier way out
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals warns women that 1.4 million packs of birth control pills may be ineffective
Unlike the popular gay hookup app on which it was modeled, Blendr is full of glitches — and short on sexual satisfaction, says Tracy Clark-Flory in Salon
Did America need a scientific study to prove that bisexuals exist? Yes, according to some experts
Sin City is marrying far fewer couples than it did before the recession. What gives?
The world of online dating is growing and evolving in strange, potentially creepy ways, says Financial Times media correspondent David Gelles
Researchers are closing in on a viable male birth control pill. But will men actually use it?
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
Subscribe to the Week