topics in Relationships
- Cartoon View: Oversharing
- Instant Guide: Can the 'love hormone' oxytocin keep men from cheating?
- Analysis: The woman who sold her virginity online for charity
- Fact Sheet: Does shared housework really lead to divorce?
- Controversy: Should doctors encourage sexually active teens to use IUDs?
- Burning Question: Do cold feet doom marriages?
- Instant Guide: How your cell phone wrecks your relationships — even when you're not using it
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
A new study warns that women taking a popular injectible contraceptive may be twice as likely to contract or transmit HIV
Mexico's capital considers a proposal that would give unhappily married people a much easier way out
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals warns women that 1.4 million packs of birth control pills may be ineffective
Unlike the popular gay hookup app on which it was modeled, Blendr is full of glitches — and short on sexual satisfaction, says Tracy Clark-Flory in Salon
Did America need a scientific study to prove that bisexuals exist? Yes, according to some experts
Sin City is marrying far fewer couples than it did before the recession. What gives?
The world of online dating is growing and evolving in strange, potentially creepy ways, says Financial Times media correspondent David Gelles
Researchers are closing in on a viable male birth control pill. But will men actually use it?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 12, 2013
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Watch The Daily Show try to cheer the end of congressional gridlock
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The Black Death is back
Subscribe to the Week