A new study warns that women taking a popular injectible contraceptive may be twice as likely to contract or transmit HIV
Mexico's capital considers a proposal that would give unhappily married people a much easier way out
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals warns women that 1.4 million packs of birth control pills may be ineffective
Unlike the popular gay hookup app on which it was modeled, Blendr is full of glitches — and short on sexual satisfaction, says Tracy Clark-Flory in Salon
Did America need a scientific study to prove that bisexuals exist? Yes, according to some experts
Sin City is marrying far fewer couples than it did before the recession. What gives?
The world of online dating is growing and evolving in strange, potentially creepy ways, says Financial Times media correspondent David Gelles
Researchers are closing in on a viable male birth control pill. But will men actually use it?
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The rise of the global middle class is our best hope to stop climate change
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- What I learned from totally unplugging and shutting up for three days
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Immigration, charity, and conservatives' unholy assault on Glenn Beck
Subscribe to the Week