A new study warns that women taking a popular injectible contraceptive may be twice as likely to contract or transmit HIV
Mexico's capital considers a proposal that would give unhappily married people a much easier way out
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals warns women that 1.4 million packs of birth control pills may be ineffective
Unlike the popular gay hookup app on which it was modeled, Blendr is full of glitches — and short on sexual satisfaction, says Tracy Clark-Flory in Salon
Did America need a scientific study to prove that bisexuals exist? Yes, according to some experts
Sin City is marrying far fewer couples than it did before the recession. What gives?
The world of online dating is growing and evolving in strange, potentially creepy ways, says Financial Times media correspondent David Gelles
Researchers are closing in on a viable male birth control pill. But will men actually use it?
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
Subscribe to the Week