topics in Relationships
Sex and Relationships
- Cartoon View: Oversharing
- Instant Guide: Can the 'love hormone' oxytocin keep men from cheating?
- Analysis: The woman who sold her virginity online for charity
- Fact Sheet: Does shared housework really lead to divorce?
- Controversy: Should doctors encourage sexually active teens to use IUDs?
- Burning Question: Do cold feet doom marriages?
- Instant Guide: How your cell phone wrecks your relationships — even when you're not using it
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
Sex and Relationships : Opinion BriefPosted on April 21, 2011, at 9:23 AM
A disproportionate number of new college graduates are women, and some worry that they'll have to settle for men with less education
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- Did God have a wife?
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
- The secrets of happy families
SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEEK MAGAZINE
Subscribe to the Week