A website says it's promoting fidelity by letting wronged husband and wives expose and embarrass cheaters. Just desserts, or just wrong?
A new site called FindYourFaceMate.com matches you with a date who looks like you. It's just the latest online gimmick to attract the lovelorn
According to a new report, emergency contraception might also work well for non-emergencies — but is using the Plan B pill that way a wise idea?
Researchers may have discovered a natural, eight-legged solution to erectile dysfunction
Sophomore center Brandon Davies was booted off the team for sleeping with his girlfriend, which violates the conservative school's exacting honor code
What can researchers tell us about the thrills and heartaches of Valentine's Day? More than you might think
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Why America needs more billionaires
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week