A website says it's promoting fidelity by letting wronged husband and wives expose and embarrass cheaters. Just desserts, or just wrong?
A new site called FindYourFaceMate.com matches you with a date who looks like you. It's just the latest online gimmick to attract the lovelorn
According to a new report, emergency contraception might also work well for non-emergencies — but is using the Plan B pill that way a wise idea?
Researchers may have discovered a natural, eight-legged solution to erectile dysfunction
Sophomore center Brandon Davies was booted off the team for sleeping with his girlfriend, which violates the conservative school's exacting honor code
What can researchers tell us about the thrills and heartaches of Valentine's Day? More than you might think
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The militarization of America’s police
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
Subscribe to the Week