topics in Relationships
- Cartoon View: Oversharing
- Instant Guide: Can the 'love hormone' oxytocin keep men from cheating?
- Analysis: The woman who sold her virginity online for charity
- Fact Sheet: Does shared housework really lead to divorce?
- Controversy: Should doctors encourage sexually active teens to use IUDs?
- Burning Question: Do cold feet doom marriages?
- Instant Guide: How your cell phone wrecks your relationships — even when you're not using it
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
A website says it's promoting fidelity by letting wronged husband and wives expose and embarrass cheaters. Just desserts, or just wrong?
A new site called FindYourFaceMate.com matches you with a date who looks like you. It's just the latest online gimmick to attract the lovelorn
According to a new report, emergency contraception might also work well for non-emergencies — but is using the Plan B pill that way a wise idea?
Researchers may have discovered a natural, eight-legged solution to erectile dysfunction
Sophomore center Brandon Davies was booted off the team for sleeping with his girlfriend, which violates the conservative school's exacting honor code
What can researchers tell us about the thrills and heartaches of Valentine's Day? More than you might think
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week