topics in Relationships
- Cartoon View: Oversharing
- Instant Guide: Can the 'love hormone' oxytocin keep men from cheating?
- Analysis: The woman who sold her virginity online for charity
- Fact Sheet: Does shared housework really lead to divorce?
- Controversy: Should doctors encourage sexually active teens to use IUDs?
- Burning Question: Do cold feet doom marriages?
- Instant Guide: How your cell phone wrecks your relationships — even when you're not using it
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
A website says it's promoting fidelity by letting wronged husband and wives expose and embarrass cheaters. Just desserts, or just wrong?
A new site called FindYourFaceMate.com matches you with a date who looks like you. It's just the latest online gimmick to attract the lovelorn
According to a new report, emergency contraception might also work well for non-emergencies — but is using the Plan B pill that way a wise idea?
Researchers may have discovered a natural, eight-legged solution to erectile dysfunction
Sophomore center Brandon Davies was booted off the team for sleeping with his girlfriend, which violates the conservative school's exacting honor code
What can researchers tell us about the thrills and heartaches of Valentine's Day? More than you might think
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' 'white Santa' claim
- How John Boehner learned to stop worrying and hate the Tea Party
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How the budget deal could pave the way for immigration reform
- A scientific argument for dressing a little nicer at work
- A candid look at what went wrong with Mitt Romney's campaign
- Why a Mike Huckabee presidential run is Chris Christie's worst nightmare
- The Idina Menzel-Taye Diggs split, and 5 other break-ups that hurt us more than it hurt them
- The Black Death is back
Subscribe to the Week