Combed, curled, and ready to strut their stuff…
The typical house cat murders between 4 and 18 birds every year, researchers say
Living up to the title of man's best friend, these dogs face danger and death to stay near the ones they love
The multi-billion-dollar pet industry gleefully churns out products for the prude, the lazy, and the fashionable among our furry friends
A new law in the Bay State gives courts the right to make protection orders inclusive of household pets
Some dog owners will do anything to keep their pets from barking, including putting them under the knife
It's easy to waste time at work gazing at photos of cuddling kittens and snoozing puppies, but a new study suggests that such images may make you more efficient
Hikers band together to save an injured German Shepherd that had been left for dead in the mountains of Colorado
Dogs are suckers for human foods that contain a lot of ingredients that are bad for animals. Luckily, crafty cooks have concocted some delicacies with Fido in mind
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Rise of the machines
Subscribe to the Week