topics in Animals
- The List: The phenomenon of grieving dogs: The ultimate loyalty [Updated]
- Slideshow: Dog panties, dog pedometers, and 7 more unnecessary pet accessories [Updated]
- Instant Guide: Devocalization: The controversial act of removing dogs' vocal chords
- Analysis: Does looking at pictures of puppies improve concentration?
- Instant Guide: America's first pet-obesity clinic: A guide
- Fact Sheet: 8 ways dogs improve your health
- Burning Question: Are babies who live with dogs healthier?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
- Instant Guide: Is your cat a mass murderer?
- Analysis: 'Pet Fit Club': The Biggest Loser for fat pets?
- Best Video: Hank: The tie-wearing cat running for U.S. Senate
- Fact Sheet: Can cats make their owners schizophrenic?
- The List: 7 'incredible' tales of feline survival
- Irony Alert: Irony alert: Disneyland's no-mouse policy
- Burning Question: Pierced 'goth' kittens: Animal cruelty?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
The famously liberal city has come up with a novel solution to its panhandling problem — and it involves lots of abandoned dogs
Fewer Japanese adults are opting to have kids. Instead, more and more are buying lapdogs... and pampering them to implausible degrees
Few racers can complete the daunting cycling challenge through the mountainous Tibetan Plateau. This year, one did it without a bike... or shoes
Just like child molesters, animal abusers in one New York county will have to register so their neighbors know who they are
More than 1 in 5 American drivers with a dog in tow let Fido climb into the driver's seat — and some even play fetch
The world is full of stories of dogs saving humans, and even dogs saving dogs. But a dog saving himself... by dialing 911?
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The Black Death is back
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Instagram might be ruining our memories. Here's why that's a good thing.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 12, 2013
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week