The four-legged breakout star of 2011 leaves showbiz on a high note. And the critics will miss him
A Labrador and his sensitive nose have raised thorny questions about the Fourth Amendment
The animal insurance industry is booming, and some customers are reportedly going to horribly inhumane lengths to cash in
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 things you need to know today: November 24, 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- House hunting: 7 stunning castles in Europe
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week