The four-legged breakout star of 2011 leaves showbiz on a high note. And the critics will miss him
A Labrador and his sensitive nose have raised thorny questions about the Fourth Amendment
The animal insurance industry is booming, and some customers are reportedly going to horribly inhumane lengths to cash in
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- The 7 best Halloween-themed editorial cartoons
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week