Dogs : Fact SheetPosted on October 5, 2011, at 4:17 PM
The owners of the city's 150,000 dogs are exerting their political influence to tip divisive doggy issues in their favor
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- The culture war finally comes to the Catholic Church
- How science can help you survive scary movies
Subscribe to the Week