topics in Animals
- The List: The phenomenon of grieving dogs: The ultimate loyalty [Updated]
- Slideshow: Dog panties, dog pedometers, and 7 more unnecessary pet accessories [Updated]
- Instant Guide: Devocalization: The controversial act of removing dogs' vocal chords
- Analysis: Does looking at pictures of puppies improve concentration?
- Instant Guide: America's first pet-obesity clinic: A guide
- Fact Sheet: 8 ways dogs improve your health
- Burning Question: Are babies who live with dogs healthier?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
- Instant Guide: Is your cat a mass murderer?
- Analysis: 'Pet Fit Club': The Biggest Loser for fat pets?
- Best Video: Hank: The tie-wearing cat running for U.S. Senate
- Fact Sheet: Can cats make their owners schizophrenic?
- The List: 7 'incredible' tales of feline survival
- Irony Alert: Irony alert: Disneyland's no-mouse policy
- Burning Question: Pierced 'goth' kittens: Animal cruelty?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
A California feline returns home after a mysterious two-day absence — and may be out one of his nine lives
For the first time, a Scottish deerhound has won the highest honor at America's most prestigious dog show. Was the Pekinese robbed?
Everybody knows that trained pooches can sniff out drugs. But inmates with concealed cellphones and anyone with pirated CDs should be wary of these dogs, as well
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
Subscribe to the Week