topics in Animals
- The List: The phenomenon of grieving dogs: The ultimate loyalty [Updated]
- Slideshow: Dog panties, dog pedometers, and 7 more unnecessary pet accessories [Updated]
- Instant Guide: Devocalization: The controversial act of removing dogs' vocal chords
- Analysis: Does looking at pictures of puppies improve concentration?
- Instant Guide: America's first pet-obesity clinic: A guide
- Fact Sheet: 8 ways dogs improve your health
- Burning Question: Are babies who live with dogs healthier?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
- Instant Guide: Is your cat a mass murderer?
- Analysis: 'Pet Fit Club': The Biggest Loser for fat pets?
- Best Video: Hank: The tie-wearing cat running for U.S. Senate
- Fact Sheet: Can cats make their owners schizophrenic?
- The List: 7 'incredible' tales of feline survival
- Irony Alert: Irony alert: Disneyland's no-mouse policy
- Burning Question: Pierced 'goth' kittens: Animal cruelty?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
A California feline returns home after a mysterious two-day absence — and may be out one of his nine lives
For the first time, a Scottish deerhound has won the highest honor at America's most prestigious dog show. Was the Pekinese robbed?
Everybody knows that trained pooches can sniff out drugs. But inmates with concealed cellphones and anyone with pirated CDs should be wary of these dogs, as well
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- The Daily Show explains Hamid Karzai's 'Afghan Hustle'
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 4 life hacks from ancient philosophers that will make you happier
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
- Mitt Romney, 2016 frontrunner*
Subscribe to the Week