topics in Animals
- The List: The phenomenon of grieving dogs: The ultimate loyalty [Updated]
- Slideshow: Dog panties, dog pedometers, and 7 more unnecessary pet accessories [Updated]
- Instant Guide: Devocalization: The controversial act of removing dogs' vocal chords
- Analysis: Does looking at pictures of puppies improve concentration?
- Instant Guide: America's first pet-obesity clinic: A guide
- Fact Sheet: 8 ways dogs improve your health
- Burning Question: Are babies who live with dogs healthier?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
- Instant Guide: Is your cat a mass murderer?
- Analysis: 'Pet Fit Club': The Biggest Loser for fat pets?
- Best Video: Hank: The tie-wearing cat running for U.S. Senate
- Fact Sheet: Can cats make their owners schizophrenic?
- The List: 7 'incredible' tales of feline survival
- Irony Alert: Irony alert: Disneyland's no-mouse policy
- Burning Question: Pierced 'goth' kittens: Animal cruelty?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
A California feline returns home after a mysterious two-day absence — and may be out one of his nine lives
For the first time, a Scottish deerhound has won the highest honor at America's most prestigious dog show. Was the Pekinese robbed?
Everybody knows that trained pooches can sniff out drugs. But inmates with concealed cellphones and anyone with pirated CDs should be wary of these dogs, as well
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- 10 things you need to know today: December 10, 2013
- President Obama snapped a selfie during Nelson Mandela's memorial service
- The secrets of happy families
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- Jupiter Ascending: Watch the latest sci-fi trailer from the creators of The Matrix
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- 9 things you didn't know were named after people
Subscribe to the Week