A new plan to sell GM shares will likely cost taxpayers billions of dollars
Reuters reports that GM is losing $49,000 for every Volt it builds, renewing criticism that the eco-friendly hybrid will never be profitable
The auto giant is doing all it can to remain above the political fray, but analysts say the company's mega-bailout isn't going to be forgotten anytime soon
In an attempt to catch up with a resurgent Toyota, the U.S. auto giant is resorting to an unusual measure — a 60-day, money-back guarantee
Driving through a violent downpour at night can be quite dangerous, but now, an intelligent new lighting system promises to virtually eliminate glare
Soon, frustrated motorists might have the option of kicking back on congested highways and letting their cars do the driving
The Japanese automaker unveils a prototype for a mobile transportation system that users can maneuver using just their derrières
The Romney camp boasts that GM survived bankruptcy only because President Obama followed the GOP candidate's advice. Really?
The auto giant says its chief steered the company to a record profit last year, and complains that government pay caps prevent him from receiving his due
The Detroit auto giant is preparing to overhaul an American icon, even though many middle-aged fans of the retro car may not be ready for an update
The former House speaker suggests that the hybrid vehicle is too wimpy to handle a gun rack, provoking a smackdown from GM
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- Rise of the machines
- Ban PowerPoint!
Subscribe to the Week