A new plan to sell GM shares will likely cost taxpayers billions of dollars
Reuters reports that GM is losing $49,000 for every Volt it builds, renewing criticism that the eco-friendly hybrid will never be profitable
The auto giant is doing all it can to remain above the political fray, but analysts say the company's mega-bailout isn't going to be forgotten anytime soon
In an attempt to catch up with a resurgent Toyota, the U.S. auto giant is resorting to an unusual measure — a 60-day, money-back guarantee
Driving through a violent downpour at night can be quite dangerous, but now, an intelligent new lighting system promises to virtually eliminate glare
Soon, frustrated motorists might have the option of kicking back on congested highways and letting their cars do the driving
The Japanese automaker unveils a prototype for a mobile transportation system that users can maneuver using just their derrières
The Romney camp boasts that GM survived bankruptcy only because President Obama followed the GOP candidate's advice. Really?
The auto giant says its chief steered the company to a record profit last year, and complains that government pay caps prevent him from receiving his due
The Detroit auto giant is preparing to overhaul an American icon, even though many middle-aged fans of the retro car may not be ready for an update
The former House speaker suggests that the hybrid vehicle is too wimpy to handle a gun rack, provoking a smackdown from GM
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
When Americans banned Christmas
Subscribe to the Week