GM's green-energy star hits a speed bump — with some Volts catching fire weeks after being damaged in government crash tests
GM, Chrysler, and Ford all enjoy a spike in vehicle sales. What caused it?
A new concept car promises to manage your schedule, turn off the lights in your house, and set your alarm clock
The promise of a hulking new convertible has car aficionados buzzing about the luxury brand's potential comeback
So-called green vehicles are expensive and tough to dispose of, and may actually increase America's dependence on foreign resources
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The stories behind 22 classic album covers
Subscribe to the Week