Even though her heralded turn as Marilyn Monroe comes in a mediocre film, Michelle Williams is an Oscar favorite, says Richard Rushfield at The Daily Beast
Critics promise that a black-and-white French silent film will either leave you speechless or singing its praises
The Oscar-winning charmer plays against type as a hapless dad in Alexander Payne's new flick
Critics hail the 16-time Oscar nominee for flawlessly channeling former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. Is a 17th nomination assured?
Michael Fassbender's award-worthy performance as a sex addict may go unheralded, thanks to the harsh rating his film received
The actor pulls double duty, both starring in and directing the political thriller — which just debuted in Venice to a rapturous reception
Some wonder if the young actor can recover from his epic Oscar-hosting fail
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- How to stop misogynists from terrorizing the world of gamers
- Everything you've heard about millennials is wrong
Subscribe to the Week