topics in Academy Awards
- Analysis: 7 ways to fix the Oscars
- Opinion Brief: Billy Crystal's Oscar hosting: A 'disaster'?
- The List: 2012 Oscars: 10 best and worst moments
- Burning Question: Are Oscar voters too 'old, white, and male'?
- Entertainment: Oscar night: How are the winners picked?
- Petty Controversy: Petty controversy: The Oscars diss singing Muppets
- Fact Sheet: 7 curious facts about the 2012 Oscar nominees
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
- Opinion Brief: Will a disastrous Oscars ruin James Franco's career?
- The List: Top 5 ways to fix the Oscars
- Instant Guide: The anti-Oscars: 4 big losers
- Fact Sheet: Oscars recap: 5 things people are talking about
- Cartoon View: The King's (winning) Speech
- Burning Question: Did 'Black Swan' make ballet 'hot' again?
- Review of Reviews: 5 best movies of the year
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
The Oscar-nominated documentary director and street artist wants to wear a disguise to the awards show to preserve his anonymity — but the Academy is nervous
Is Hollywood just jealous of the critical and commercial success the young Nolan has already achieved? asks Chris Lee in The Daily Beast
Images that look like those of the anonymous Oscar-nominated street artist are popping up around Los Angeles — and fueling speculation
After the calculatedly heartwarming biopic swept the top awards from Hollywood's three major guilds, some say the Oscar race is as good as over. Others beg to differ
Though the ballet-thriller failed to earn an Oscar nod for Visual Effects, this video revealing the film's behind-the-scenes trickery makes a case that it should have
Critics questioned the wisdom of choosing Franco and Hathaway to host the Academy Awards — until this disarming clip hit the internet
Sexy and stunning? Or sexist and depressing? For a small film, "Blue Valentine" is generating big debates... and Oscar buzz
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week