The Oscar-nominated documentary director and street artist wants to wear a disguise to the awards show to preserve his anonymity — but the Academy is nervous
Is Hollywood just jealous of the critical and commercial success the young Nolan has already achieved? asks Chris Lee in The Daily Beast
Images that look like those of the anonymous Oscar-nominated street artist are popping up around Los Angeles — and fueling speculation
After the calculatedly heartwarming biopic swept the top awards from Hollywood's three major guilds, some say the Oscar race is as good as over. Others beg to differ
Though the ballet-thriller failed to earn an Oscar nod for Visual Effects, this video revealing the film's behind-the-scenes trickery makes a case that it should have
Critics questioned the wisdom of choosing Franco and Hathaway to host the Academy Awards — until this disarming clip hit the internet
Sexy and stunning? Or sexist and depressing? For a small film, "Blue Valentine" is generating big debates... and Oscar buzz
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How to stop misogynists from terrorizing the world of gamers
Subscribe to the Week