The Oscar-nominated documentary director and street artist wants to wear a disguise to the awards show to preserve his anonymity — but the Academy is nervous
Is Hollywood just jealous of the critical and commercial success the young Nolan has already achieved? asks Chris Lee in The Daily Beast
Images that look like those of the anonymous Oscar-nominated street artist are popping up around Los Angeles — and fueling speculation
After the calculatedly heartwarming biopic swept the top awards from Hollywood's three major guilds, some say the Oscar race is as good as over. Others beg to differ
Though the ballet-thriller failed to earn an Oscar nod for Visual Effects, this video revealing the film's behind-the-scenes trickery makes a case that it should have
Critics questioned the wisdom of choosing Franco and Hathaway to host the Academy Awards — until this disarming clip hit the internet
Sexy and stunning? Or sexist and depressing? For a small film, "Blue Valentine" is generating big debates... and Oscar buzz
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 10 things you need to know today: November 24, 2014
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- House hunting: 7 stunning castles in Europe
Subscribe to the Week