From Lance Armstrong to Condoleezza Rice, plenty of famous folks have reportedly turned down a chance at small-screen glory on the hit ABC show
The eccentrically styled star is rumored to be on board for the upcoming season, but critics aren't sure she's the right choice to jumpstart the sputtering show
The gold-medalist U.S. swimmer is apparently fielding offers to appear on Dancing with the Stars and The Bachelor — and possibly his very own show
TLC's latest reality TV show features a 6-year-old aspiring beauty queen and her road-kill-eating Southern family. It's appalling... but can you look away?
Fox producers are blowing a wad to bring the diva songstress to the judges' panel in hopes of resuscitating the show's ailing ratings
Steven Tyler and J. Lo are out, and Randy Jackson's commitment to the show is in question, sparking a guessing game over who should replace them
Randi Zuckerberg, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's sister, is turning reality TV cameras loose on the often closed-off world of tech startups
The glam contestant is reportedly in the running to replace Jennifer Lopez. But while critics loved his performances, they're not sure he can hack it as a judge
The former Friends star flexes her comedy muscles by ridiculing ABC's popular reality TV dating show alongside Ben Stiller, Kristen Bell, and Ken Marino
The original Dreamgirls star joins the Idol runner-up on Wednesday's finale, and delivers a series of wild facial contortions hailed as both ludicrous and brilliant
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- How I lost all my money
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
Subscribe to the Week