If you're tired of predictable computer-generated blockbusters, indie darling Joseph Gordon-Levitt brings back the concept of... actual stunts
In the new film, the young actor transforms his image as an amoral moneybags who perfects shallowness as the global economy collapses around him
The actress admits to an affair, prompting her live-in boyfriend and Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson to move out. With traumatized fans bemoaning the split, is the franchise at risk?
With its exploration of terrorism and class warfare, the conclusion to Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy appears to channel 2012's headlines
A team of British physicists does the math on the masked avenger's use of a hang-gliding cape, and the results aren't pretty
Batman kills? Batman dies? Film commentators are jumping to conclusions about the upcoming film based on their first listen to Hans Zimmer's brooding soundtrack
The internet's buzzing over a new teaser that features behind-the-scenes footage, cast interviews, and an intimate look into director Christopher Nolan's vision
It's been just five years since Spider-Man 3 swung into theaters, leaving critics wondering whether the new Spidey film comes too soon — even if it is exhilarating
A whopping 73 percent of those who flocked to see the male-stripper flick were women, fueling the film's surprising $40 million opening-weekend haul
A foul-mouthed teddy bear and men in G-strings help mark the first time ever that two R-rated films grossed more than $21 million in the same weekend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- How science can help you survive scary movies
Subscribe to the Week