The gorgeous indie film that stormed film festivals earlier this year hits theaters Wednesday with a hurricane of hype and lofty expectations
Channing Tatum and Matthew McConaughey show an awful lot of skin in this weekend's new film, and some critics aren't sure moviegoers want to see it
A bloody vampire war is brewing, and finally Twilight fans and increasingly less-skeptical critics get a peek at the action-packed conclusion to the inescapable franchise
The endlessly hyped conclusion to Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy opens in just a few weeks, and opportunistic scalpers are seizing on the excitement
The box office heavyweight's past films have grossed over $3 billion total, but his new movie musical barely mustered a third-place finish over the weekend
The Twilight star drags down this weekend's twisted take on the fairy tale with a slack-jawed portrayal of the fairest of them all
Men in Black 3 knocks The Avengers off its perch, but the superhero flick continues to astound — as do Wes Anderson and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
The tween idol is trading in her trademark role as a chaste vampire girlfriend for a racy romp in Jack Kerouac's On the Road. Does she pull it off?
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
- What's wrong with Europe’s economy?
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
Subscribe to the Week