The gorgeous indie film that stormed film festivals earlier this year hits theaters Wednesday with a hurricane of hype and lofty expectations
Channing Tatum and Matthew McConaughey show an awful lot of skin in this weekend's new film, and some critics aren't sure moviegoers want to see it
A bloody vampire war is brewing, and finally Twilight fans and increasingly less-skeptical critics get a peek at the action-packed conclusion to the inescapable franchise
The endlessly hyped conclusion to Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy opens in just a few weeks, and opportunistic scalpers are seizing on the excitement
The box office heavyweight's past films have grossed over $3 billion total, but his new movie musical barely mustered a third-place finish over the weekend
The Twilight star drags down this weekend's twisted take on the fairy tale with a slack-jawed portrayal of the fairest of them all
Men in Black 3 knocks The Avengers off its perch, but the superhero flick continues to astound — as do Wes Anderson and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
The tween idol is trading in her trademark role as a chaste vampire girlfriend for a racy romp in Jack Kerouac's On the Road. Does she pull it off?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- Rise of the machines
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
Subscribe to the Week