The late R&B supernova's final film performance serves as a tragic reminder of her enormous talent and painful struggles
"Why does Rue have to be black?" wonders one fan, arguing that the ethnicity of the child actress playing the pivotal role "ruined the movie"
In a groan-inducing clip, Bella is transformed into a red-eyed vampire eager to chow down on an innocent deer
Katniss Everdeen blows past industry expectations, raking in $155 million over the weekend — the highest debut ever for a non-sequel film
When the 21-year-old Oscar nominee was cast as the teenage heroine, passionate fans of Suzanne Collins' book thought she was all wrong. Now critics think she's all right
At long last, audiences will feast their eyes on the big-screen adaptation of the blockbuster novel. Here's what critics are buzzing about
Earning raves for its intense action sequences and Jennifer Lawrence's performance, the much-anticipated film may be living up to mountains of hype
Frenzied fans clamoring for this weekend's big movie can temporarily satisfy their Hunger Games fix with a slew of Katniss-inspired merchandise
Is it an Alien prequel? Critics debate that — and more — as two new teasers of Ridley Scott's upcoming sci-fi thriller hit the web
Depp re-teams with Tim Burton for a film version of the cult '60s soap opera that eschews gothic drama in favor of deadpan humor and Karen Carpenter references
As the May 6th release of the epic superhero flick nears, Marvel releases a brand new full-length trailer. Here's what has fans buzzing
An eagerly anticipated reboot features a brooding Spidey played by British star Andrew Garfield. How does he compare to Tobey Maguire?
A disappointing opening weekend at the box office jeopardizes the future of David Fincher's Hollywood adaptation of Stieg Larsson's Millennium trilogy
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The next pandemic
Subscribe to the Week