Catwoman channels the 99 percent in an official preview clip that has critics buzzing with glee
Millions of women helped make Stieg Larsson's book a blockbuster success. So why does early tracking indicate that females don't plan on seeing the movie?
Critics praise the film's stuntwork and raise concerns over some seriously unintelligible dialogue after screening the prologue for this summer's new Batman sequel
The superhero flicks that will duke it out for box-office dollars next summer are already competing for advance buzz
Most critics are panning the latest Twilight flick. But one says the vampire melodrama is surprisingly good
The book became a phenomenon and now drooling critics are dissecting the first full-length preview of the ultra-buzzy film adaptation
The Swedish retailer will soon flood stores with clothes inspired by edgy heroine Lisbeth Salander. Brilliant marketing — or just strange?
After an earlier photo from the upcoming The Dark Knight Rises was met with a collective yawn, a new, more complete picture has some critics purring
An extended look at David Fincher's adaptation of the best-selling novel previews Rooney Mara's take on Lisbeth Salander, a haunting score, and much more
Fairytale wedding? Check. Honeymoon passion? Check. Gruesome, life-threatening pregnancy? Naturally
A first look at the Oscar-nominated actress in costume as the iconic sex symbol has the blogosphere purring
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Tony Blair: The Cassandra of the Middle East
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
Subscribe to the Week