Have the right haircut, numerous piercings, and bleached eyebrows convincingly turned Rooney Mara into the Stieg Larsson heroine, Lisbeth Salander?
Hooray! Kids are devouring books, says Nicole Russell in The American Spectator. Too bad the books they favor are worthless, violent, and execrably written
A pet-owl craze is sweeping India, and wild birds are in decline. Are the boy wizard and his own pet owl, Hedwig, behind the problem?
Yes, say new reports, Stieg Larsson did write another book — apparently set in the Canadian arctic. Will fans will ever get to read it?
The 25-year-old is the surprise choice to play Lisbeth Salander in the Hollywood version of "The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo." But what else do we know about her?
Unfiltered, real-time commentary from the world at large
Devotees of Stieg Larsson's hit 'Millennium' novels are making pilgrimages to the many real-life Swedish locations featured in the books
You'd have to pay me to pick up another Twilight novel, says Dana Stevens at Slate. But the new film Eclipse offers real insight into what it's like to be a teenage girl
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Don't change a thing: 8 inventions that never needed updating
Subscribe to the Week