CBS News captured exclusive video of the gun battle that preceded the apparent death of the suspected murderer
CBS has a live feed of the continued manhunt unfolding in California
With the president expected to tackle gun regulation early in his second term, lawmakers are using their plus ones to the annual address to promote their positions
The fugitive California ex-cop and al Qaeda's Anwar al-Awlaki both deserve better, says Matt Pressberg at Neon Tommy. And so do we.
The former LAPD officer and Navy vet is a highly trained killer who's considered armed and extremely dangerous
The former congresswoman launches into her new role as an activist by urging her former colleagues to do all they can to curb gun violence
Alleged cop killer Christopher Dorner's rambling manifesto: The most chilling and bizarre statementsPosted on February 8, 2013, at 10:58 AM
The ex-LAPD officer left behind an 11-page rant warning police that there will be blood
The rogues gallery also includes Sean Connery, Hallmark, and the American Academy of Pediatrics
Chicago teen Hadiya Pendleton is gunned down a week after performing at President Obama's inauguration, instantly becoming part of the debate over gun laws
Some argue it's a moving tribute. Others say it's a strange, empty spectacle
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- Don't hate the 'poor door'
- Are there too many good shows on television?
Subscribe to the Week