CBS News captured exclusive video of the gun battle that preceded the apparent death of the suspected murderer
CBS has a live feed of the continued manhunt unfolding in California
With the president expected to tackle gun regulation early in his second term, lawmakers are using their plus ones to the annual address to promote their positions
The fugitive California ex-cop and al Qaeda's Anwar al-Awlaki both deserve better, says Matt Pressberg at Neon Tommy. And so do we.
The former LAPD officer and Navy vet is a highly trained killer who's considered armed and extremely dangerous
The former congresswoman launches into her new role as an activist by urging her former colleagues to do all they can to curb gun violence
Alleged cop killer Christopher Dorner's rambling manifesto: The most chilling and bizarre statementsPosted on February 8, 2013, at 10:58 AM
The ex-LAPD officer left behind an 11-page rant warning police that there will be blood
The rogues gallery also includes Sean Connery, Hallmark, and the American Academy of Pediatrics
Chicago teen Hadiya Pendleton is gunned down a week after performing at President Obama's inauguration, instantly becoming part of the debate over gun laws
Some argue it's a moving tribute. Others say it's a strange, empty spectacle
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week