Last year, 43 provisions in 19 states sought to restrict access to abortion
Claims that the massacre was a hoax have gone viral
Violent video games and movies contribute to violent behavior. It's time the entertainment world stopped pretending otherwise
A new poll from Pew shows that most Americans — and nearly half of Republicans — do not support overturning Roe v. Wade
The gun-rights group slams the president for balking at putting armed guards in schools while his daughters receive personal protection. Over the line?
A former U.S. attorney general joins a group of angry Republicans who really, really don't want the president to beef up gun laws through executive fiat
Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed into law the first major gun-control measure since Newtown, and he hopes other states will follow suit
Potential presidential contenders are moving quickly to establish their gun-control bona fides
The White House will reportedly consider 19 recommendations for unilateral action
Despite the NRA's fierce opposition to gun control, Obama has an opening
From FDR to Obama, liberals tend to achieve their policy goals when they find a way to co-opt big business
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week