Universal background checks and a ban on high-capacity magazines are on the table
Alex Jones goes on a fist-shaking, finger-pointing, pro-gun rant on Morgan's CNN show
With extraordinary shortsightedness, Connecticut lawmakers want to publicize the addresses of handgun owners
Who at the Stamford Advocate approved this?
A high school student is suspended for writing a poem in which she says she "understands" why Newtown gunman Adam Lanza committed murder
A suburban New York newspaper plots a map of the names and addresses of gun owners, and many readers are up in arms
For starters, the president can and should close the "gun show loophole"
Most Americans have stopped paying attention by the Friday before Christmas
Wayne LaPierre makes the case for more guns — a lot more
"The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," claims the NRA's Wayne LaPierre
Tune in at 11 a.m. EST
The tragedy set off a surge in support for new gun control laws... and a buying frenzy in gun stores
While the nation mourns the deaths of 20 children in Connecticut, some companies are cashing in
America's powerful gun lobby swears it's ready to become part of the solution
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
Subscribe to the Week