Universal background checks and a ban on high-capacity magazines are on the table
Alex Jones goes on a fist-shaking, finger-pointing, pro-gun rant on Morgan's CNN show
With extraordinary shortsightedness, Connecticut lawmakers want to publicize the addresses of handgun owners
Who at the Stamford Advocate approved this?
A high school student is suspended for writing a poem in which she says she "understands" why Newtown gunman Adam Lanza committed murder
A suburban New York newspaper plots a map of the names and addresses of gun owners, and many readers are up in arms
For starters, the president can and should close the "gun show loophole"
Most Americans have stopped paying attention by the Friday before Christmas
Wayne LaPierre makes the case for more guns — a lot more
"The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," claims the NRA's Wayne LaPierre
Tune in at 11 a.m. EST
The tragedy set off a surge in support for new gun control laws... and a buying frenzy in gun stores
While the nation mourns the deaths of 20 children in Connecticut, some companies are cashing in
America's powerful gun lobby swears it's ready to become part of the solution
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- Keira Knightley on Laggies, relationships, and surviving your 20s
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week