Universal background checks and a ban on high-capacity magazines are on the table
Alex Jones goes on a fist-shaking, finger-pointing, pro-gun rant on Morgan's CNN show
With extraordinary shortsightedness, Connecticut lawmakers want to publicize the addresses of handgun owners
Who at the Stamford Advocate approved this?
A high school student is suspended for writing a poem in which she says she "understands" why Newtown gunman Adam Lanza committed murder
A suburban New York newspaper plots a map of the names and addresses of gun owners, and many readers are up in arms
For starters, the president can and should close the "gun show loophole"
Most Americans have stopped paying attention by the Friday before Christmas
Wayne LaPierre makes the case for more guns — a lot more
"The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," claims the NRA's Wayne LaPierre
Tune in at 11 a.m. EST
The tragedy set off a surge in support for new gun control laws... and a buying frenzy in gun stores
While the nation mourns the deaths of 20 children in Connecticut, some companies are cashing in
America's powerful gun lobby swears it's ready to become part of the solution
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to deep fry a turkey
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
Subscribe to the Week