After days of silence, the powerful lobbying group says it is heartbroken
Overly broad federal dictates would render local opinion increasingly impotent
For starters, a little humility
The GOP hero fought the NRA, and won. It's time for more Republicans to follow his example
What journalistic rationale could compel a reporter to interview young children at a mass-murder scene?
Nothing good can come from acting in the heat of the moment
"We all heard these booming noises, and we started crying"
These pictures speak louder than words
A massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., has reportedly left dozens of people dead, including many children
A Newtown, Conn., elementary school is devastated by one of the worst school shootings in U.S. history
By using guns as a scapegoat, Bob Costas wrongly absolves the NFL of the need to examine the dangerous effects of its violent game
The longtime sports commentator gets political during NBC's halftime show, riling up handgun fans
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- The mechanized future of warfare
Subscribe to the Week