SCOTUS may take on cases that decide important issues relating to same-sex marriage, but the court will not rule on whether it should be legal nationwide
The electorate has spoken. And if Republicans want to win over Latino voters, conservatives must stop talking about self-deportations and instead devise solutions
A group of Dutch activists takes women from countries that outlaw abortion into international waters, where they're given safe access to the controversial procedure
Police in a Detroit suburb are digging around for the legendary Teamster chief's elusive remains... again
Gay rights activists boycotted over the company's donations to anti-same-sex marriage groups. Now that Chick-fil-A has backed down, will conservatives revolt?
Fingerprints are so 20th century. Soon, the FBI will be able to use biometrics to spot bad guys in a crowd
One of the prosecutors on the losing side of the 1995 murder trial claims that the late attorney illegally fussed with evidence to help seal Simpson's acquittal
A federal judge says yes, arguing that denying an inmate prescribed therapy for severe gender-identity disorder amounts to cruel and unusual punishment
Charlie Rogers told Nebraska police that three men stripped her naked and carved anti-gay slurs into her body. But the cops say she's lying — and arrested her
The embattled Akin believed (at least until 48 hours ago) that women can't get pregnant from rape. As bizarre as that theory is, he's hardly the first to spout it
Thousands of gay-marriage opponents lined up at the fast food joint on "Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day." But will gay-rights groups get the last laugh?
Arizona's new abortion law could force mothers to give birth to stillborns and babies with fatal defects, which critics say is immoral and illegal
Several big-city mayors have tried to bully an honest business owner for holding firm to his Christian faith. They ought to be ashamed of themselves
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week