SCOTUS may take on cases that decide important issues relating to same-sex marriage, but the court will not rule on whether it should be legal nationwide
The electorate has spoken. And if Republicans want to win over Latino voters, conservatives must stop talking about self-deportations and instead devise solutions
A group of Dutch activists takes women from countries that outlaw abortion into international waters, where they're given safe access to the controversial procedure
Police in a Detroit suburb are digging around for the legendary Teamster chief's elusive remains... again
Gay rights activists boycotted over the company's donations to anti-same-sex marriage groups. Now that Chick-fil-A has backed down, will conservatives revolt?
Fingerprints are so 20th century. Soon, the FBI will be able to use biometrics to spot bad guys in a crowd
One of the prosecutors on the losing side of the 1995 murder trial claims that the late attorney illegally fussed with evidence to help seal Simpson's acquittal
A federal judge says yes, arguing that denying an inmate prescribed therapy for severe gender-identity disorder amounts to cruel and unusual punishment
Charlie Rogers told Nebraska police that three men stripped her naked and carved anti-gay slurs into her body. But the cops say she's lying — and arrested her
The embattled Akin believed (at least until 48 hours ago) that women can't get pregnant from rape. As bizarre as that theory is, he's hardly the first to spout it
Thousands of gay-marriage opponents lined up at the fast food joint on "Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day." But will gay-rights groups get the last laugh?
Arizona's new abortion law could force mothers to give birth to stillborns and babies with fatal defects, which critics say is immoral and illegal
Several big-city mayors have tried to bully an honest business owner for holding firm to his Christian faith. They ought to be ashamed of themselves
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
Subscribe to the Week