Despite Friday's massacre inside an Aurora, Colo., theater, moviegoers flock to see the final installment of the Batman trilogy
The tragedy, like others before it, has reignited an old argument. Could the massacre reshape attitudes toward America's gun laws?
The nation is still trying to wrap its head around the shooting rampage that left 12 people dead — and Hollywood stunned
Within hours of the tragedy, partisans had already come up with several ways to tie the shootings to the other side
A masked gunman opens fire at a midnight showing of the highly anticipated movie, killing 12 people in one of the deadliest mass shootings in recent memory
Real-time, unfiltered commentary from around the world
The fast-food chain's leader takes a stand for the "biblical definition" of marriage, and is rewarded with boycott threats
Fox News' Sean Hannity scores a sitdown with Trayvon Martin's killer, who says the fatal shooting "was all God's plan"
Rising R&B star Frank Ocean isn't nearly as well known as CNN's Silver Fox, but his self-outing could touch more lives
With only 23 pardons to his name, President Obama is on track to free fewer prisoners than almost every other president in American history
A federal judge temporarily blocks a law that would shut down Mississippi's only remaining abortion clinic. Here, a look at what could happen next
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
Subscribe to the Week