Pakistanis are united in condemning a brazen attack on a 14-year-old girl, but it's an open question whether this anger will translate into real change
A GOP-led committee aggressively questions State Department officials about the assault that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens. What happens next?
Ahead of a House hearing on the attack that killed a U.S. ambassador, the State Department contradicts accounts given by others in the Obama administration
Young Malala Yousafzai began to rail against the Taliban's ban on girls' education when she was just 11. Just this week, she survived an assassination attempt
Clashes break out on the streets of Tehran over the country's economic tailspin, and some wonder whether Iran's leaders can maintain control
Republicans accuse the Obama administration of trying to cover up evidence that the Sept. 11 Libya siege that killed four Americans was the work of terrorists
A helmet camera captures an American squad's assault on Taliban insurgents
Iranian leaders are refusing to curb their nuclear program despite punishing sanctions and the threat of war. Do they want a fight?
Mitt Romney and other Republicans are attacking President Obama for stonewalling on what really happened in Benghazi
The news channel returns the late Libya ambassador's personal writing to his relatives, but not before it checks out some newsworthy details — and reports them
The White House says Obama will "reject the views in this video" when he speaks to world leaders this week, instead of just outright ignoring the YouTube film
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
Subscribe to the Week