America has faced rioting outside its embassies over an anti-Islam film. But now that a Parisian magazine is ridiculing the Muslim prophet, France may be next
Violence surges over an anti-Islam film. Afghan soldiers are attacking Western troops. And peace talks are at a standstill
The U.S. has a history of rather aggressive foreign policy that is sometimes perceived as jingoistic meddling — and those in other countries have expressed their ire
Israel warns that the clock is ticking, and that Iran is dangerously close to acquiring nuclear weapons. Is a long-feared military clash looking more and more likely?
An incendiary U.S.-made film smearing the Prophet Muhammad has sparked outrage in at least 20 countries from Libya to Australia, triggering deaths and dozens of arrests
Crowds of Muslims worldwide continue to protest a U.S. film denounced by both Obama and Romney. So why is the auteur becoming a cause célèbre on the Right?
Muslim anger continues to simmer over an amateurish, mysterious, American-made video insulting the Prophet Mohammad. What's going to be the fallout?
The Arab world is plagued by poverty, repression, and unsustainable population growth. What's a global superpower to do?
Friends and colleagues mourn the loss of a longtime diplomat who bravely and selflessly put himself in harm's way
The U.S. officially labels members of the Haqqani network terrorists. Don't expect that to turn the tide in Afghanistan
After the killing of Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi, the role of the West in building Arab democracies becomes even more problematic
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- For the last time: Congress is not exempt from ObamaCare
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week