The country's newly elected Islamist leader appears willing to form an inclusive government, easing fears that he will turn Egypt into an Islamic state
The military confirms that the Muslim Brotherhood's Mohamed Morsi won last week's presidential runoff. Is this what Arab Spring protesters had in mind?
The country's Supreme Court kicks out Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, rattling an already shaky U.S. ally. What's next?
Renewed negotiations between Iran and six other countries are off to a rocky start. Here's how leaders could ensure that diplomacy prevails this time around
Egypt's high court has disbanded the first freely elected parliament in 60 years and blessed the presidential ambitions of Hosni Mubarak's former prime minister
A decorated Army vet levels some devastating accusations at the top brass. And it's time for lawmakers to listen up
America accuses Moscow of providing Syria with deadly weaponry, and critics say the U.S. was foolish to believe Russia would ever turn on Assad
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How Ferguson made conservatives lose faith in the police
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
- Girls on Film: 5 things that need to happen before Hollywood will ever truly change
Subscribe to the Week