The country's newly elected Islamist leader appears willing to form an inclusive government, easing fears that he will turn Egypt into an Islamic state
The military confirms that the Muslim Brotherhood's Mohamed Morsi won last week's presidential runoff. Is this what Arab Spring protesters had in mind?
The country's Supreme Court kicks out Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, rattling an already shaky U.S. ally. What's next?
Renewed negotiations between Iran and six other countries are off to a rocky start. Here's how leaders could ensure that diplomacy prevails this time around
Egypt's high court has disbanded the first freely elected parliament in 60 years and blessed the presidential ambitions of Hosni Mubarak's former prime minister
A decorated Army vet levels some devastating accusations at the top brass. And it's time for lawmakers to listen up
America accuses Moscow of providing Syria with deadly weaponry, and critics say the U.S. was foolish to believe Russia would ever turn on Assad
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- Why we gossip, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week