The country's newly elected Islamist leader appears willing to form an inclusive government, easing fears that he will turn Egypt into an Islamic state
The military confirms that the Muslim Brotherhood's Mohamed Morsi won last week's presidential runoff. Is this what Arab Spring protesters had in mind?
The country's Supreme Court kicks out Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, rattling an already shaky U.S. ally. What's next?
Renewed negotiations between Iran and six other countries are off to a rocky start. Here's how leaders could ensure that diplomacy prevails this time around
Egypt's high court has disbanded the first freely elected parliament in 60 years and blessed the presidential ambitions of Hosni Mubarak's former prime minister
A decorated Army vet levels some devastating accusations at the top brass. And it's time for lawmakers to listen up
America accuses Moscow of providing Syria with deadly weaponry, and critics say the U.S. was foolish to believe Russia would ever turn on Assad
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
Subscribe to the Week