It appears the disgraced two-time presidential candidate still has a little farther to fall before he reaches rock bottom — and Hunter is helping him get there
Progressives and young Dems go gaga over the Secretary of State as she cheekily declines actor Jason Segel's offer to co-star in his next film, boozes in Cartagena, and more
The recovering — but still shaky — Arizona Democrat announces that she's stepping down from Congress, but that, one day, she will return
The deadly rampage left six people dead, and nearly killed Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. Now, the tragedy's anniversary is prompting a fresh round of soul-searching
The Nebraska senator won't seek a third term, raising questions about the Left's chances of holding onto its slim Senate majority
Rather unbelievably, liberal writers are bashing a former AIPAC spokesman for keeping a tally of their obnoxious anti-Israel comments
The liberal congressman becomes the 17th Democratic incumbent to pass on a 2012 re-election bid — compared to just seven Republicans
Washington prepares to say good-bye to an openly gay congressman both beloved and loathed for his bitingly honest wit
Alongside her husband, the still-recovering congresswoman talks and smiles through an ABC interview. How did she do?
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Girls on Film: 5 essential World War II movies directed by women
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week