In a tearful press conference Monday, the New York Democrat admits that he lied about sending an underwear photo on Twitter, and cops to a number of other online infidelities
The liberal New York congressman just can’t shake questions over a suggestive crotch photo sent from his Twitter account. Here, 6 ways Weiner could put the crisis behind him
Though the New York Democrat keeps trying to explain a lewd photo sent out via his Twitter account, he's only generating chuckles — and more suspicion
This weekend, Rep. Anthony Weiner's Twitter account sent out a photo of a man in underwear from the waist down. Weiner says his account was hacked. What's going on here?
The accused Tucson gunman appeared "disturbed" and "delusional" in court Wednesday, raising questions about the prosecution's ability to seek justice
A Democrat wins in a conservative congressional district's special election, after framing the vote as a referendum on the GOP's Medicare reform plans. What does it mean?
The NBC franchise always take inspiration from real events. But should they have waited longer before doing an episode on such a devastating national tragedy?
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
Subscribe to the Week