In a tearful press conference Monday, the New York Democrat admits that he lied about sending an underwear photo on Twitter, and cops to a number of other online infidelities
The liberal New York congressman just can’t shake questions over a suggestive crotch photo sent from his Twitter account. Here, 6 ways Weiner could put the crisis behind him
Though the New York Democrat keeps trying to explain a lewd photo sent out via his Twitter account, he's only generating chuckles — and more suspicion
This weekend, Rep. Anthony Weiner's Twitter account sent out a photo of a man in underwear from the waist down. Weiner says his account was hacked. What's going on here?
The accused Tucson gunman appeared "disturbed" and "delusional" in court Wednesday, raising questions about the prosecution's ability to seek justice
A Democrat wins in a conservative congressional district's special election, after framing the vote as a referendum on the GOP's Medicare reform plans. What does it mean?
The NBC franchise always take inspiration from real events. But should they have waited longer before doing an episode on such a devastating national tragedy?
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Behind the newest attempt to get the Supreme Court to strike down affirmative action
- How legalizing pot could save America's economy
Subscribe to the Week