Some liberals say the right's angry rhetoric is partly to blame for the Giffords shootings. Conservatives call the charge a shameful attempt to exploit a tragedy
The House reprimanded the Harlem Democrat for ethics violations with the stiffest penalty short of expulsion. Did he get what he deserved?
The former NFL quarterback turned Blue Dog Democrat says he will attempt to sack the Democratic minority leader. Pundits agree he has no chance of winning. So why is he making the play?
President Obama is hitting the campaign trail with an aggressive new stance toward the resurgent Republicans. Will it help the Democrats?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week