Karl Rove has founded a new group to help defeat far-right candidates in Republican primaries
From Girls to rap, right-wing pundits often betray embarrassing prejudices when talking about entertainment
The senator from Florida has impressively placated many right-wing critics of immigration reform. But not everyone's happy
The 19th-century British lawmaker paved the way for decades of conservative dominance
Some party leaders are calling for a less confrontational stance toward the president
Republican heroes of yesteryear would be personas non grata in today's increasingly radical party
Republican leaders are gathering to discuss what they have to do to get more votes, and some say the key is backing policies popular with blacks and Latinos
The junior senator from Florida has commander-in-chief written all over him
Emphasis on simplicity and clarity offers more advantages to more Americans than a dogmatic commitment to small government
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- A brief history of the Guy Fawkes mask
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- House hunting: 7 stunning castles in Europe
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week