Democrats are crushing Republicans in the country's biggest metropolises. That can change
The Ohio Republican is facing a backlash for "purging" four ultraconservatives from important committees
The Tea Party leader surprises Capitol Hill by abruptly calling it quits
A proposal that is simply an extension of the Americans with Disabilities Act failed — thanks to fringe conspiracy theories
There's a huge opportunity for a rising GOP star to corner the market on a new conservative brand. Here's how
The Tea Party star delivers an impassioned speech defending conservative values, sparking chatter about his future prospects
The New Jersey governor got a huge ratings boost from his storm response, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'll be unstoppable in 2013
Rep. Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia, who has already announced her intention to run for the Senate, may fall victim to purists in the GOP
A growing number of GOP lawmakers are disavowing Norquist's no-new-taxes pledge to better confront the country's dire fiscal situation
The social conservative may not be the best choice to lead the GOP out of the political wilderness
A growing number of GOP lawmakers say they'd be willing to break Norquist's anti-tax pledge to avoid the fiscal cliff — damn the consequences
The Tea Party star cast doubt on whether Earth is really 4.5 billion years old, largely through a hedging strategy known as "the plausibility shield"
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week