Plenty of GOPers second Romney's comments about government-dependent moochers. Republicans who have to face voters are a little more leery
Gallingly, the Republican Party's platform barely addresses the preservation and spread of key freedoms abroad
The former secretary of State was a big hit at the Republican convention. Is she headed for a big new role in the party?
New Jersey's pugnacious governor played a high-profile role at the GOP convention — traditionally, a stepping stone to a presidential nomination
Whether statements of party pride or hometown glory, these elaborate accessories often say what mere words can't
Mama Grizzly won the hearts of conservatives in '08 by cracking jokes about hockey moms and pit bulls. This year's lineup has plenty of potential breakout stars, too
Even before Isaac rained on the parade, the GOP convention was sure to garner only modest interest and make little impact. Why do party leaders even bother?
A Kansas Republican apologizes for taking a naked, late-night swim while traveling in Israel. But conservative defenders say he has nothing to be sorry about
The popular and combative New Jersey governor gets the coveted keynote speaker gig when the party gathers to nominate Mitt Romney. Will he be too blunt?
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week