It's unlikely the king of search was privy to top-secret intel
iPhone-5-toting tech bloggers are feeling wistful after a glitzy new Android commercial
The search giant is asking the FCC to keep quiet about a recent filing about testing a radio network. What are they hiding?
The search giant is getting swamped by warrantless requests for users' information
An investigation into whether the search giant was unfairly burying competitive sites in its search results ends with Google emerging unscathed
The search giant releases some surprising new stats on its growing social network
The king of search unveils the latest in a line of products meant to take a bite out of Apple's dominant market share
Shares slide after the company releases disappointing third-quarter profits
The search giant's ascension in mobile and Microsoft's recent slide have positioned Google behind only Apple
Chairman Eric Schmidt says the company has no immediate plans to bring Google Maps to Apple's App Store, much to the annoyance of iOS users
With Facebook and Apple stumbling, Google's share price is on a tear, obliterating concerns that the search giant's best days are behind it
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
Subscribe to the Week