The search giant introduces two new machines to its line of ultra-minimal computers, and critics like what they're seeing
According to a worrying new study, one in four women misdiagnoses herself by plugging her symptoms into a search engine
Imagine having directions and calendar reminders beamed directly in front of your eyeballs. Google's Star Trek-inspired frames promise to do just that
Google's self-driving car takes a man lacking 95 percent of his vision out for a spin. Is this the future of transportation?
The debut of the long-awaited challenger to Dropbox, the leading "cloud" provider, might be a few weeks away. But will people actually use Google's new storage system?
The search giant snags a patent that might let Larry Page and Co. listen in on your future phone calls
The world's dominant search engine is going to try to actually answer your questions, not just serve you pages upon pages of blue links
Saroo Brierley was only 5 when a train zoomed him hundreds of miles from home. It took 25 years and a technological revolution for him to get back
Later this year, Android smartphones will reportedly start boasting a robotic assistant that can talk its way through Gmail and Google Maps
No one is spending much time on the search giant's new digital playground. Has Google+ officially failed?
The search king says it's serious about insuring its users' privacy, but doubts persist
The search giant deployed a special code to bypass Apple's privacy settings — and track millions of users' surfing habits
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
Subscribe to the Week