The search giant introduces two new machines to its line of ultra-minimal computers, and critics like what they're seeing
According to a worrying new study, one in four women misdiagnoses herself by plugging her symptoms into a search engine
Imagine having directions and calendar reminders beamed directly in front of your eyeballs. Google's Star Trek-inspired frames promise to do just that
Google's self-driving car takes a man lacking 95 percent of his vision out for a spin. Is this the future of transportation?
The debut of the long-awaited challenger to Dropbox, the leading "cloud" provider, might be a few weeks away. But will people actually use Google's new storage system?
The search giant snags a patent that might let Larry Page and Co. listen in on your future phone calls
The world's dominant search engine is going to try to actually answer your questions, not just serve you pages upon pages of blue links
Saroo Brierley was only 5 when a train zoomed him hundreds of miles from home. It took 25 years and a technological revolution for him to get back
Later this year, Android smartphones will reportedly start boasting a robotic assistant that can talk its way through Gmail and Google Maps
No one is spending much time on the search giant's new digital playground. Has Google+ officially failed?
The search king says it's serious about insuring its users' privacy, but doubts persist
The search giant deployed a special code to bypass Apple's privacy settings — and track millions of users' surfing habits
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
Subscribe to the Week