The search giant introduces two new machines to its line of ultra-minimal computers, and critics like what they're seeing
According to a worrying new study, one in four women misdiagnoses herself by plugging her symptoms into a search engine
Imagine having directions and calendar reminders beamed directly in front of your eyeballs. Google's Star Trek-inspired frames promise to do just that
Google's self-driving car takes a man lacking 95 percent of his vision out for a spin. Is this the future of transportation?
The debut of the long-awaited challenger to Dropbox, the leading "cloud" provider, might be a few weeks away. But will people actually use Google's new storage system?
The search giant snags a patent that might let Larry Page and Co. listen in on your future phone calls
The world's dominant search engine is going to try to actually answer your questions, not just serve you pages upon pages of blue links
Saroo Brierley was only 5 when a train zoomed him hundreds of miles from home. It took 25 years and a technological revolution for him to get back
Later this year, Android smartphones will reportedly start boasting a robotic assistant that can talk its way through Gmail and Google Maps
No one is spending much time on the search giant's new digital playground. Has Google+ officially failed?
The search king says it's serious about insuring its users' privacy, but doubts persist
The search giant deployed a special code to bypass Apple's privacy settings — and track millions of users' surfing habits
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- 10 things you need to know today: July 29, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
Subscribe to the Week