The search giant has rocked the tech world with a huge deal to acquire the mobile-phone hardware manufacturer. Should Apple be scared?
Watch out, Twitter. The new social network is looking to get Hollywood on its side
Google+ is a potential challenger to Facebook's dominance. Too bad the Google network's most popular user is Mark Zuckerberg — the boss of its biggest rival
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
Subscribe to the Week