The search giant has rocked the tech world with a huge deal to acquire the mobile-phone hardware manufacturer. Should Apple be scared?
Watch out, Twitter. The new social network is looking to get Hollywood on its side
Google+ is a potential challenger to Facebook's dominance. Too bad the Google network's most popular user is Mark Zuckerberg — the boss of its biggest rival
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week