The former queen of daytime's cable network continues to struggle in the ratings. But a digital relaunch of her popular book club could help turn things around
Conservatives defend Rush Limbaugh by accusing the Left of giving its own sexists — like Bill Maher, they say — a pass
Companies are racing to yank their ads from the controversial conservative's radio program. Is that the wrong move?
Limbaugh takes the unusual step of apologizing for his incendiary on-air comments about Georgetown student Sandra Fluke. But "I'm sorry" may not be enough
The brash right-wing gabber offends nearly everyone by calling a female law student a "slut," leading critics to wonder if Rush can actually go too far
The former Queen of Daytime is back in front of the camera in a new reality series on her struggling cable network
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week