The Federal Communications Commission is urging the Federal Aviation Administration to enable "greater use" of tablets and e-readers during flights
Flying could become a little safer if Japan's new bomb-sniffing technology takes off
It's almost unheard of for a row of seats to come unbolted on a passenger jet. And yet, American has suffered three such incidents in three days
The carrier says it's installing slimmer seats to offset climbing fuel costs. Will that make economy class feel even more like a cattle car?
Two Australian men complain after flight attendants make them move away from unaccompanied children. Is this airline policy discriminatory?
The Department of Homeland Security is reportedly developing a new scanner that can detect everything from traces of gun powder to adrenaline levels
The budget airline has kicked off passengers for wearing saggy pants and crying, developing a reputation as the airline industry's version of the Soup Nazi
The battle for overhead bins gets more intense with every flight, but passengers may not take kindly to yet another extra charge
Want to make sure your family sits together on your summer vacation? Be prepared to open your wallet
Researchers worry that antiquated seating standards no longer match up with our expanding waistlines
Travelers rejoice as the government reconsiders much-hated rules requiring passengers to turn off their gadgets during taxi, takeoff, and landing
The 30 Rock star gets kicked off a flight after refusing to stop playing Words with Friends on his smartphone
A pregnant 17-year-old is grounded because of a decorative pistol design on her handbag. Another epic TSA misfire?
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week