With holiday travel season upon us, many fliers are questioning whether they must truly shut down their iPads before takeoff
Fliers jetting from India to England are asked to cough up hundred of dollars apiece when the plane stops for gas in Austria
The days of walking through security checkpoints in your socks might be ending. Too soon or long overdue?
Pilots' "automation addiction" has apparently increased the risks of flying, reports the AP — but the problem is flummoxing authorities
Jean Weber says her 95-year-old mother was subjected to an embarrassing airport security ordeal — though the TSA denies wrongdoing
A British man's days-long quest to find his lost luggage ends with a disappointing discovery: Someone peed all over his clothes
U.S. airlines raked in 24 percent more in luggage fees last year than in 2009. Which carrier stuck Americans with the biggest bill?
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 16, 2014
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
Subscribe to the Week