After a series of air traffic controllers are caught sleeping on the job, the feds jolt them awake with new regulations
The TSA insists full-body scanners are safe, even after surprisingly high radiation reports trigger a round of retesting
Oxygen generators are banned in airplane bathrooms so terrorists can't turn them into weapons. But what if passengers need that oxygen in an emergency?
A Virgin Blue flight attendant gets canned after he locks a 17-month-old child in the overhead compartment for 10 seconds
It hasn't just been invasive pat-downs that got the Transportation Security Agency in hot water with the public. A look back at other controversial mess-ups
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
Subscribe to the Week