These enthusiastic cats, dogs, and squirrels weren't content to remain on the sidelines
The South African Olympic runner with prosthetic legs was arrested at his home in Pretoria, but the situation is murky
Who knew the National Football League was such an untapped resource for ballet recruits?
It's cold in New Jersey — maybe too cold for a live musical performance
From Amy Poehler hilariously chatting up a Best Buy employee to PSY confoundingly dancing with pistachio nuts — your comprehensive guide to Sunday's big ads
Millions of Americans are hungover today. Why don't we spare them the indignity of calling in "sick" and all just take a day to recover?
Who blacked-out half the lights in the Superdome on Sunday evening? 49ers fans? Voodoo priests? A Harbaugh brother?
Parental fear threatens to deprive many young people of the lessons of organized athletics — lessons they cannot learn anywhere else
Both dazzlingly good quarterbacks took the NFL by storm when the starters in front of them went down the injury. And that's just the beginning
Buzz about these highly scrutinized commercials has begun. Get a preview of what's to come on Sunday in between the football action
Once upon a time, John Elway, Dan Marino, and Tom Brady were MLB prospects
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- The liberation of Barack Obama
Subscribe to the Week