UCLA researchers say they can now use PET scans to identify brain damage in players while they're still alive
Deadspin drops a bombshell with a story saying the Notre Dame football star's lost love never existed
The Associated Press reports that the disgraced cycling champ has admitted to doping. If it's true, why now?
Had Craig Biggio cheated, voters would have spurned him. By not cheating, he failed to stand out
Designated hitters don't ruin America's pastime — they make it more fun to watch
Taxpayers are paying hundreds of millions of dollars to keep the Bills in Buffalo. And within the decade, they'll probably have to pony up again
The 38-year-old knuckle-baller just won the Cy Young award. He's unlikely to repeat that feat
The diminutive genius breaks the record for the most goals scored in a calendar year — and is being talked up (again) as the sport's ultimate hero
In a mind-boggling trade, the Royals shortsightedly cough up cheap young talent in exchange for a couple of aging arms
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why America needs more billionaires
Subscribe to the Week