It's as hard as ever for small-market teams to compete with the big-spending Bronx Bombers
Jared Stevens wanted to participate in a match, and his kind-hearted opponent helps him to victory
Without it, players might have little say in where they play or how much they get paid
Chicago Bears star receiver Brandon Marshall tickled the sports world by claiming some players use Viagra to "get an edge." Would that really work?
Alex Smith was on a roll. Then he got a concussion, missed a game, lost his job, and got semi-humiliated by his coach
The Rays are perennial contenders. The Marlins are chronically dysfunctional
Millions of turkey-stuffed Americans are sure to gorge on Thursday's slate of three football games. How did the NFL's Turkey Day tradition begin?
WATCH: Video of the college basketball player who scored a mind-boggling 138 points in a single gamePosted on November 21, 2012, at 1:15 PM
Eat your heart out, Kobe. Grinnell College's Jack Taylor jacked up 108 shots on Tuesday night
Still basking in the glow of Felix Baumgartner's death-defying freefall, the energy drink company unites several extreme athletes for an overly elaborate stunt
Phil Jackson, Mike D'Antoni, and Brian Shaw are all seen as possible replacements for the newly unemployed Mike Brown
Mayor Bloomberg says the race must go on. But critics argue that it's ridiculous to worry about a sporting event while Hurricane Sandy's victims still need help
Nine men are arrested for allegedly exploiting young players for their own financial gain
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The GOP's best response to Obama's immigration move: Toothless griping
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
- 10 things you need to know today: November 20, 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week