It's as hard as ever for small-market teams to compete with the big-spending Bronx Bombers
Jared Stevens wanted to participate in a match, and his kind-hearted opponent helps him to victory
Without it, players might have little say in where they play or how much they get paid
Chicago Bears star receiver Brandon Marshall tickled the sports world by claiming some players use Viagra to "get an edge." Would that really work?
Alex Smith was on a roll. Then he got a concussion, missed a game, lost his job, and got semi-humiliated by his coach
The Rays are perennial contenders. The Marlins are chronically dysfunctional
Millions of turkey-stuffed Americans are sure to gorge on Thursday's slate of three football games. How did the NFL's Turkey Day tradition begin?
WATCH: Video of the college basketball player who scored a mind-boggling 138 points in a single gamePosted on November 21, 2012, at 1:15 PM
Eat your heart out, Kobe. Grinnell College's Jack Taylor jacked up 108 shots on Tuesday night
Still basking in the glow of Felix Baumgartner's death-defying freefall, the energy drink company unites several extreme athletes for an overly elaborate stunt
Phil Jackson, Mike D'Antoni, and Brian Shaw are all seen as possible replacements for the newly unemployed Mike Brown
Mayor Bloomberg says the race must go on. But critics argue that it's ridiculous to worry about a sporting event while Hurricane Sandy's victims still need help
Nine men are arrested for allegedly exploiting young players for their own financial gain
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
Subscribe to the Week