Will LeBron keep winning? Will the Nets thrive in Brooklyn? Will Kobe learn to share? Your guide to the "greatest basketball season in 20 years"
The Detroit Tigers have the best pitcher and best hitter in baseball. The Giants have... wait, who do the Giants have again?
Presidential election? What presidential election? What Washingtonians are really buzzing about is the Redskins' electrifying rookie QB
The polarizing commissioner pledges to step down on Feb. 1, 2014, leaving behind a complicated legacy
Your guide to the 108th Fall Classic
Baseball's highest-paid player just endured an epically miserable playoff run. But don't expect him to join a new team anytime soon
The former Tour de France champ loses his lucrative contract with the world's biggest sportswear company following damning doping allegations
See what the 43-year-old daredevil saw while plummeting toward Earth at more than 800 mph
The "Single Ladies" diva will reportedly be the star of the show in New Orleans on Feb. 3
The Red Bull Stratos mission reached its thrilling conclusion Sunday when the Austrian daredevil broke the sound barrier... with his own body
The star quarterback acknowledges that he owns a dog — three years after he got out of prison for participating in a brutal dog-fighting ring
A new report accuses the league of pocketing most of the money it makes off the movement's signature pink merchandise. Nonsense, says the NFL
After months of meticulous preparation, the Red Bull Stratos mission is finally here
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The disturbing lessons of Arizona's un-American execution
Subscribe to the Week