On Saturday, Ohio State University's marching band stunned the crowd with a nine-minute homage to video games — the latest in a string of pop-culture extravaganzas
The Detroit slugger is the first Major League Baseball player in 45 years to lead the league in batting average, home runs, and RBIs. Is he one of the all-time greats?
In the wake of a dubious call that changed a game's outcome, the NFL is reportedly striking a deal with its locked-out referees — but is the damage already done?
Another bad call by replacement refs decides a close game between the Seahawks and Packers, causing fans nationwide to beg for the real refs to return
In a controversial decision, the U.S. Tennis Association sends Taylor Townsend, its brightest (if not most svelte) young star to the sidelines — and the fallout isn't pretty
After a seven-month hiatus, millions of Americans are ready for some football. But an ongoing health crisis threatens to stain the upcoming NFL season
Fresh off convincing Olympic wins over Djokovic and Federer, the "great hope for British tennis" may have his best shot ever at a major tournament victory
In a gripping video, a champion daredevil struggles to cross the gap before the rigs speed into separate tunnels — snapping the tightrope
The Wall Street Journal reports that Nike is about to unveil its most expensive pair of shoes ever — drawing protests from a major civil-rights group
The home of the most widely watched tournament in golf admits its first two female members, potentially putting complaints of sexism to rest
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
Subscribe to the Week