Brazil's host city must overcome a seemingly insurmountable list of problems, delays, and distractions if it hopes to equal London's success
The Spice Girls, Jessie J, and Queen all helped close the curtain on the 2012 Games, taking viewers through a frenzied recap of British pop-music history
No. 18 stepped onto the field for the first time wearing Bronco orange, completing four of seven passes for 44 yards. But does he still have the chops to be NFL elite?
In a Texas bowling alley, says Michael J. Mooney, Bill Fong came so close to perfection that it nearly killed him
Exultant, giddy, or overcome with emotion, victorious athletes are beautiful to watch
The track star failed to medal in her signature event following a brutal (and arguably unwarranted) takedown in the weekend's Times. Now she's speaking out
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
Subscribe to the Week