Tips on taking out pedestrians with pickup trucks? D.C. lunchtime attacks? Here are 5 notable items from Inspire, al Qaeda's English-language propaganda rag
The State Department tells Americans to be wary of al Qaeda plots in Europe. Terrifying — or just vague?
Has time vindicated the former president's counterterrorism approach, or is Bush — as some say — essentially admitting to "war crimes"?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
Subscribe to the Week