Tips on taking out pedestrians with pickup trucks? D.C. lunchtime attacks? Here are 5 notable items from Inspire, al Qaeda's English-language propaganda rag
The State Department tells Americans to be wary of al Qaeda plots in Europe. Terrifying — or just vague?
Has time vindicated the former president's counterterrorism approach, or is Bush — as some say — essentially admitting to "war crimes"?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- In defense of Obama's golfing
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 10 things you need to know today: August 27, 2014
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Russia's new air force is a mystery
- How I became a borderline hoarder
- How Hillary Clinton's 'smart power' turned Libya into a dumpster fire
Subscribe to the Week