Tips on taking out pedestrians with pickup trucks? D.C. lunchtime attacks? Here are 5 notable items from Inspire, al Qaeda's English-language propaganda rag
The State Department tells Americans to be wary of al Qaeda plots in Europe. Terrifying — or just vague?
Has time vindicated the former president's counterterrorism approach, or is Bush — as some say — essentially admitting to "war crimes"?
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Sex can't explain the culture war
Subscribe to the Week