Tips on taking out pedestrians with pickup trucks? D.C. lunchtime attacks? Here are 5 notable items from Inspire, al Qaeda's English-language propaganda rag
The State Department tells Americans to be wary of al Qaeda plots in Europe. Terrifying — or just vague?
Has time vindicated the former president's counterterrorism approach, or is Bush — as some say — essentially admitting to "war crimes"?
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- How I lost all my money
Subscribe to the Week